Saturday, July 23, 2016
Popsicles are kids favorite during summer season. To prevent them from overload with sugar, I made a healthier version witth 5 simple ingredients:
1) Pour 1 package of coconut water into the blender & add a little bit of honey
2) Add some fruits (I put strawberries and blueberries since I want a little bit of color added in the popsicles and not just the clear coconut water.)
3) Pour the mixture 1/3 to the mould
4) Add the fruit slices
5) Add the rest with regular coconut water
6) Put in the freezer for 5-6 hours
Sunday, July 10, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
It's crawfish season! I always want to make crawfish feast but just never really have a chance to do to it. Since I saw my friend ordered Jumbo crawfish at Lousianna Crawfish Company, I decided to order 20 lbs and invited all my family members over to enjoy with me.
See how big they are?
I added orange slices and seasoning that came with the order to the pot.
baked garlic bread to dip with them